Friday, November 17, 2017

Kid Rock - Only God Knows Why

Kid Rock - Only God Knows Why ( 1998 ).
In The Popular 1998 Song entitled: " Only God Knows Why " - written by: Robert James Ritchie [ that means: " My Own Bright And Famous One Is: The True Crowned Prince And Your Own Powerful Ruler " ], Mathew Shafer [ that means: " The True Gift From God Has Always Been His Own True Shepherd " ], and John Travis [ that means: " God Has Provided The Man Who Stands At His Gate " ]; and performed by: Kid Rock [ which means: " The Son Of He Who Never Changes " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Spiritually Discerned Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' There Is A Lot More Going On All Around You Than Most Of You Have Ever Honestly Suspected '... and, whether you now comprehend it or not, Everything Is Still Going By That Book!

Atlantic - " The Sea In Which Atlas Now Dwells ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " Only God Knows Why " - because, indeed, when: " The Shit ( Finally Does ) Hit That Fan "You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Only God Knows Why
( 1998by: Kid Rock.
" My Own Bright And Famous One Is: The True Crowned Prince And Your Own Powerful Ruler!"


Only God Knows Why: And Yet, Whether You Understand It Or Not, That Isn't Because The Answers Are Now Currently Unavailable....

I've been sitting here,
Trying to find myself.
I get behind myself;
I need to rewind myself.
Looking for the payback;
Listen for the playback....


They say that every man bleeds just like me...
And, I feel like number one;
Yet, I'm last in line.


I watch my youngest son;
And, it helps to pass the time.
I take too many pills;

It helps to ease the pain.
I made a couple of dollar bills;

But, still I feel the same.
Everybody knows my name;
They say it way out loud;
A lot of folks fuck with me...
It's hard to hang out in crowds.
I guess, that's the price you pay;
To be some big shot like I am.
Out stretched hands;

And, one night stands;
Still, I can't find love.

And, When Your Walls Come Tumbling Down;
I Will Always Be Around....

Yeah
As it... hey

And, When Your Walls Come Tumbling Down;
I Will Always Be Around....

People don't know about the things I say and do;
They don't understand about the shit that I've been through.
It's been so long, since I've been home;
I've been gone, I've been gone for way too long.
Maybe, I forgot all of those things I miss;
Oh, somehow, I know there's more to life than this!


I said it too many times;
And, I still stand firm;
You get what you put in...
And, people get what they deserve.


Still, I ain't seen mine;
No, I ain't seen mine...
I've been giving - just ain't been getting -
I've been walking that there line!
So, I think I'll keep a walking;
With my head held high;
I'll keep moving on... 

And, only God knows why!

Only God...
Only God...
Only God knows why! ( why, why, why )
Only God... knows why! ( why, why )
Only God knows why!


Take Me To The River Edge....
Take Me To The River. ( hey, hey, hey )




Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...