Thursday, August 10, 2017

Shut Up And Dance - Walk The Moon

Walk The Moon - Shut Up & Dance ( 2014 ).
In The Popular 2014 Song entitled: " Shut Up And Dance " - written by: Benjamin Berger [ that means: " The Son Of My Own Right Hand Is Now The Only True Shepherd " ], Ryan McMahon [ that means: " The Little King Is My Son Like A Bear " ], Eli Maiman [ that means: " The Servant And Messenger Of Yahweh Is Your Own Benevolent And Generous One " ], and Nicholas Petricca [ that means: " The Victory For All Of My Own People Is Your Ancient And Noble One " ]; and performed by: Walk The Moon [ which means: " You Should Follow The Pathway That Was Provided By Michael " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters: ' The Moon Is The Symbol Of The Archangel Michael '... and, Its All Of Those Sun Worshipers That Are Now Headed For A Very Big Surprise!

RCA - " The Radio Corporation Of America ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just watch The Following Musical Video for: " Shut Up And Dance " - because, whether you now comprehend it or not, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Shut Up And Dance
( 2014by: Walk The Moon.
" The Son Of My Own Right Hand Is Now The Only True Shepherd! "


Shut Up And Dance: Is An Important Message That Everyone Should Now ( Quite Honestly ) Heed....

" Oh, don't you dare look back;
Just, keep your eyes on me. "
I said: " You're holding back. "
She said: " Shut up and dance with me! "
This woman is My Destiny...
She said:  " Ooh-ooh-hoo,
Shut up and dance with me. "

We were victims of the night,
The chemical, physical, Kryptonite...
Helpless to the bass;

And, The Fading Light.
Oh, we were bound to get together.
Bound to get together!

She took my arm,
I don't know how it happened.
We took the floor;

And, she said:

" Oh, don't you dare look back;
Just, keep your eyes on me. "
I said: " You're holding back. "
She said: " Shut up and dance with me! "
This woman is My Destiny...
She said: " Ooh-ooh-hoo,
Shut up and dance with me. "

A backless dress and some beat up sneaks;
My Discothèque Juliet Teenage Dream...
I felt it in my chest, as she looked at me.
I knew we were bound to be together.
Bound to be together!

She took my arm,
I don't know how it happened.
We took the floor 

And, she said:" Oh, don't you dare look back;
Just, keep your eyes on me. "
I said: " You're holding back. "
She said: " Shut up and dance with me! "
This woman is My Destiny...
She said: " Ooh-ooh-hoo,
Shut up and dance with me. "

Oh, come on girl!

Deep in her eyes,
I think, I See The Future.
I realize this is my last chance.

She took my arm,
I don't know how it happened.
We took the floor; 

And, she said:" Oh, don't you dare look back;
Just, keep your eyes on me. "
I said: " You're holding back. "
She said: " Shut up and dance with me! "
This woman is My Destiny...
She said: " Ooh-ooh-hoo,
Shut up and dance with me. "

Don't you dare look back;
Just, keep your eyes on me.
I said: " You're holding back. "
She said: " Shut up and dance with me! "
This woman is My Destiny...
She said: " Ooh-ooh-hoo,
Shut up and dance with me. "

Ooh-ooh-hoo, shut up and dance with me 
[ x2 ]

What's, really, so special about South Carolina?
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' There Really Are No Coincidences '... and, anyone who ( quite honestly ) thinks so is actually A Fool!

But, hey, What Do I Know....



Well, I do know ( among other things ) that within The Body Of Scripture it has very clearly been written:
All inhabitants of the world and those dwellers upon the earth: when he lifts up a banner on the mountains, you see itand when he blows a trumpet, you hear it.

For so The Lord said to me:

' I will take My rest, and I will look from My dwelling place like clear heat in sunshine, or like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest.
For Before The Harvest, when the bud is perfect and the sour grape is ripening in the flower; He will both cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks, and take away and cut down those branches.
They will be left together for The Mountain Birds Of Prey and for The Beasts Of The EarthThe birds of prey will summer upon them, and all the beasts of the earth will winter upon them. '
In that time A Present will be brought to The Lord Of Hosts from a people tall and smooth of skin, and from a people terrible from their beginning onward, a nation powerful and treading down, whose land the rivers divide— to the place of the name of The Lord Of Hoststo Mount Zion. " - Isaiah 18:1-7.

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continuously, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...