Sunday, July 9, 2017

A Thousand Years - Christina Judith Perri

Christina Perri - A Thousand Years ( 2011 ).
In The Popular 2011 Song entitled: " A Thousand Years " - written by: Christina Judith Perri [ that means: " The Burden Bearer Of Christ Is: The One To Be Praised And My Own Unyielding Stone " ] and David Hall Hodges [ which means: " The Beloved One From My Own Court Is: That Son Of Roger And ( Indeed ) The Wielder Of My Own Spear " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important And Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters: ' God Actually Blesses Those Who Serve His Own Spiritual Purpose '... and, that's why it was written: " A Good Name Is Rather To Be Chosen Than Great Riches, And His Own Loving Favor More Than Either Silver Or Gold "!

Chop Shop - " We're Always Making The Cut ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " A Thousand Years " - because, whether you now understand it or not, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

A Thousand Years
( 2011by: Christina Judith Perri.
" The Burden Bearer Of Christ Is: The One To Be Praised And My Own Unyielding Stone! "


A Thousand Years: While Called A Millennium By Most Of Us, Is Still Just One Single Day To God....

Heart beats fast...
Colours and promises;
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But, watching you stand alone;
All of my doubt, suddenly goes away somehow!

One Step Closer....


[ Chorus: ]
I have died every day waiting for you;
Darling, don't be afraid.
I have loved you for a thousand years;
I'll love you for a thousand more!

Time stands still...
Beauty in all that she is;
I will be brave.
I will not let anything take away;
What's standing in front of me.
Every breath,
Every hour, has come to this!

One Step Closer....


[ Chorus: ]
I have died every day waiting for you;
Darling, don't be afraid.
I have loved you for a thousand years;
I'll love you for a thousand more!

And, all along, I believed I would find you;
Time has brought your heart to me.
I have loved you for a thousand years;
I'll love you for a thousand more!

One Step Closer....
One Step Closer....


[ Chorus: ]
I have died every day waiting for you;
Darling, don't be afraid.
I have loved you for a thousand years;
I'll love you for a thousand more!

And, all along, I believed I would find you;
Time has brought your heart to me.
I have loved you for a thousand years;
I'll love you for a thousand more!


Millennium - " Pointing Towards That Upcoming Change ". 
Which all brings up A Very Interesting Point, since it has always been written:
" For In Six Days You Shall Labor, And Do All Of Your Work; But The Seventh Day Is A Sabbath To The Lord Your God.
Upon It You Shall Not Do Any Work.... "

And, according to any reasonably accurate counting, Those First Six God-Given Days Are Now ( Quite Truthfully ) Ending!

After all, I'm Just Saying....

If you'll read Isaiah 48:20-22; you just might learn something very important.
{ ***NOTE: If you don't understand The Spiritual Significance of: " Chop Shop Records " - then, you might want to just read Isaiah Chapter 28, or ( even ) Hebrews Chapter 5! }


Ahava and Shalom. 

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...