Saturday, June 24, 2017

Crazy - Gnarls Barkley

Gnarls Barkley - Crazy ( 2006 ).
In The Popular 2006 Song entitled: " Crazy " - written by: Brian Joseph Burton [ that means: " The Noble And Harmonious Stone Is: The One Whom Yahweh Shall Establish And ( Indeed ) A Heavily Fortified City Of Refuge " ], Thomas DeCarlo Calloway [ that means: " The Avatar And Twin Is The Free Man Who Travels Very Swiftly Across A Pathway Of Rock " ]Gian Franco Reverberi [ that means: " God Has Provided: The Son Who Is Free And The Wielder Of His Rod "], and Gian Piero Reverberi [ which means: " God Has Provided: The Unyielding Stone And He Whose Own Voice Now Resonates, Like Thunder, From Deeply Within " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, the name of Gnarls Barkley means: " The Son Who Has Become: Thoroughly Hardened And All Twisted Up Over Time - Is The One From The Sacred Tree Who Is Now, Once Again, Standing Up In The Meadow "... and, whether you comprehend it or not, He Has Already, Yet Again, Taken Another Bite From That Apple!

Downtown - " At The Very Heart Of Your City ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just watch The Following Musical Video for: " Crazy " - because, whether you now understand it or not, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Crazy
( 2006by: Gnarls Barkley.
The Noble And Harmonious Stone Is: The One Whom Yahweh Shall Establish And A Heavily Fortified City Of Refuge! "



Crazy: Because Some Things, Dear Brothers And Sisters, Really Are Stranger Than Fiction....

I remember when...
I remember, I remember when...
I Lost My Mind!
There was something so pleasant about that place;
Even your emotions had an echo;
In so much space....

And, when you're out there;
Without a care...
Yeah, I Was Out Of Touch!
But, it wasn't because I didn't know enough;
I just knew too much....

Does that, make me crazy?
Does that, make me crazy?
Does that, make me crazy?
Possibly.... [ radio version ]
Probably... [ album version ]

And, I hope that you are having the time of your life;
But, Think Twice;

That's My Only Advice!

Come On Now;

Who do you, who do you, who do you...
Who Do You Think You Are?
Ha, ha, ha...

Bless Your Soul!
You Really Think That You're In Control?

Well, I think you're crazy...
I think you're crazy....
I think you're crazy;
Just like me.

My heroes;

Had the heart to lose their lives out on a limb.
And, all I remember is thinking is;

I want to be like them.
Ever since I was little...

Ever since I was little, it looked like fun.
And, It's No Coincidence, That I've Come;
And, I Can Die When I'm Done!

Maybe, I'm Crazy...
Maybe, You're Crazy...
Maybe, We're Crazy!
Probably....

Uh, uh


What is ( that now ) Coming Out Of That Speaker?
In fact, dear brothers and sisters, ' If You Want To Hear Something Crazy, Then You Really Ought To Read Psalm 2 '... because, whether you comprehend it or not, You Are Now Living In That Day When The Archangel Michael Has Always Been Destined To Stand Up!

After all, I'm Just Saying....

" Why Do The Nations Conspire; And The Peoples Plot In Vain?
The Kings Of The Earth Rise Up; And The Rulers All Band Together; Against The Lord And Against His Own Anointed Saying: ' Let Us Break Their Chains And Throw Off Their Shackles '.
The One Enthroned In Heaven God The Father Himself ] Laughs; And The Lord Whom He Has So Long Ago Appointed ] Scoffs At Them. He The New Lord Of The Earth ] Rebukes Them In His Own Anger And Terrifies Them In His Wrath, Saying: ' I Have Installed My King Upon Zion, My Own Holy Mountain. '
I Will Proclaim The Lord's Decree, For He Has Spoken To Me
' You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Your Own Father. Ask Of Me, And I Will Make The Nations Your Own Physical Inheritance; And The Ends Of The Earth Your Own Personal Possession. For, You Will Break Them With A Rod Of Iron; And You Shall Dash Them To Pieces Like Pottery. '
Therefore, You Kings, Be Wise; And Be Warned You Rulers Set Over The Earth. Serve The Lord With Fear; And Celebrate His New Rule With Trembling.
Kiss The Son, Or He Will Be Angry; And Your Way Will Lead To Your Destruction; For His Wrath Can Flare Up In A Moment. Blessed Shall Be All Who Take Refuge In Him! " - Psalm 2.

Why not ( finally ) just let: " Tarzan " - talk, now?
Meanwhile, as always, ' It's Your Own Choice Whom You Shall Ultimately Follow '...
Let's hope that, you'll make The Only Right Decision That There Ever Has Been Available!


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...