Thursday, May 25, 2017

I Walk The Line - Johnny Cash

Johnny Cash - I Walk The Line ( 1956 ).
In The Popular 1956 Song entitled: " I Walk The Line " - written by: Johnny Cash [ that means: " God Has Provided The One: Entitled To His Money And ( Indeed ) Worthy Of His Pay " ] and produced by: Samuel Cornelius Phillips [ which means: " He Who Listens To God Is: He Who Sounds The Trumpet In Battle And My Son Who Loves Horses " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' The Tie That Binds Is Actually A Reference To Ecclesiastes Chapter 12 ' - where it states ( quite clearly ):
" Remember Your Creator before The Silver Cord is loosed; or The Golden Bowl is broken; or The Pitcher is shattered at the fountain; or The Wheel is broken at the well.
For then, The Dust will return to The Earth, as it was; and The Spirit will return to God who gave it. " - Ecclesiastes 12:6-7.

Sun - " Looking Towards A New Breaking Dawn ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " I Walk The Line " - because, in the much greater scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

I Walk The Line
( 1956by: Johnny Cash.
" God Has Provided The One: Entitled To His Money And Worthy Of His Pay! "



I Walk The Line: Is Just One Of Many Spiritually Discerned Messages From The Man In Black....

I Keep A Close Watch;
On This Heart Of Mine.
I Keep My Eyes Wide Open;

All Of The Time.
I Keep The Ends Out;

For The Tie That Binds.
Because, You're Mine;

I Walk The Line!

I find it very, very easy 
to be true...
I find myself alone when each day is through...
Yes, I'll admit, that I'm a fool for you.
Because, You're Mine;

I Walk The Line!

As Sure As, Night Is Dark;

And Day Is Light;
I Keep You On My Mind,

Both Day And Night.
And, The Happiness I've Known -

Proves That It's Right.
Because, You're Mine;
I Walk The Line!

You've got a way;

To keep me on your side...
You give me cause;

For love that I can't hide.
For you, I know - 

I'd even try to turn the tide.
Because, You're Mine;

I Walk The Line!

I Keep A Close Watch;
On This Heart Of Mine.
I Keep My Eyes Wide Open;

All Of The Time.
I Keep The Ends Out;

For The Tie That Binds.
Because, You're Mine;

I Walk The Line!

Who is: " That Real Man In Black "?
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' All Of Those Travelling Bards Have Been Working For The Very Same Storyteller '... and indeed, in a similar capacity, The Storyteller Has Been Working For His Own Father And ( Indeed ) The Only True Author!


And, consequently, The Psalmist ( long ago ) wrote of These Very Same End Time Events:
" Why do the nations rage, and the people plot a vain thing?

The kings of the earth set themselves, 
and the rulers take counsel together, against The Lord and against His Anointedsaying:
' Let us break Their Bonds in pieces and cast away Their Cords from us. '

He who sits in the heavens shall laugh; 
The Lord shall hold them in derision. Then He shall speak to them in His wrath, and distress them in His deep displeasure: 
' Yet I have set My King on My Holy Hill Of Zion. '

I will declare the decree since The Lord has said to Me
" You are My Son, today I have begotten You. Ask of Me, and I will give You the nations for Your Inheritance, and the ends of the earth for Your Possession.
You shall break them with A Rod Of IronYou shall dash them to pieces like A Potter’s Own Vessel. " '
Now, therefore, be wise O kings; and be instructed you judges of the earth. Serve The Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Kiss The Son, lest He be angry, a
nd you perish in the way, when His Wrath is kindled but a little.

Blessed are all of those who put their own trust in Him. " - Psalm 2.

Ahava and Shalom. 

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...