Sunday, May 7, 2017

Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Steven Buble

Michael Bublé - Crazy Love ( 2009 ).
In The Popular 2009 Song entitled: " Haven't Met You Yet " - written by: Michael Steven Bublé [  that means: " Who Is Like God? The Prince Who Wears The Crown And That Is Bursting With His Own Source Of Energy! " ]Alan Peijei Chang [ that means: " The Harmonious And Noble Stone Is: The One Who Cultivates That Which Is Good And He Who Shall Invariably Prosper " ], and Amy Foster-Gilles [ which means: " My Own Dearly Beloved One Is: He Whom I've Personally Educated And He Who Shall Bear My Own Shield Into The Upcoming Battle " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Spiritual Message About Love.

You see, dear brothers and sisters: ' Somewhere Out There Is One Man's True Muse; And Indeed He Does Love Her With All Of His Own Heart; Even Though He Just Hasn't Met Her Yet '... but, you don't have to take my own word for it, Why Not Just Open Your Own Spiritual Eyes!
Reprise - " To Keep Repeating It, Over And Over ".

But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just watch The Following Musical Video for: " Haven't Met You Yet " - because, whether you now know it or not, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Haven't Met You Yet
( 2009by: Michael Steven Bublé.
" Who Is Like God? The One Whom God Himself Has Crowned! "

{ ***NOTE: The video for this song is actually quite good; so you really should watch it! However, I must apologize for the fact that none of those videos allow embedding in other people's blogsites... perhaps, because they are worried about Someone Truthfully Explaining Their Own Spiritual Meaning. }

Haven't Met You Yet: O Lady Of Israel, And It Isn't Because I Honestly Haven't Been Trying....

I'm not surprised, not everything lasts
I've broken my heart so many times I stopped keeping track
Talk myself in, I talk myself out
I get all worked up then I let myself down

I tried so very hard not to lose it
I came up with a million excuses
I thought, I thought of every possibility

And I know some day that it’ll all turn out
You'll make me work so we can work to work it out
And I promise you kid that I'll give so much more than I get
I just haven't met you yet

Hmm...hmm..

I might have to wait, I'll never give up
I guess it's half timing and the other half's luck
Wherever you are, whenever it's right
You'll come out of nowhere and into my life

And I know that we can be so amazing
And baby your love is gonna change me
And now I can see every possibility

Somehow I know that it’ll all turn out
You'll make me work so we can work to work it out
And promise you kid I'll give so much more than I get
I just haven't met you yet

They say all’s fair in love and war
But I won’t need to fight it
We'll get it right and we'll be united

And I know that we can be so amazing
And being in your life is gonna change me
And now I can see every single possibility

And someday I know it'll all turn out
And I'll work to work it out
Promise you kid I'll give more than I get, than I get, than I get, than I get

Oh you know it'll all turn out
And you'll make me work so we can work to work it out
And promise you kid to give so much more than I get yeah
I just haven't met you yet

I just haven't met you yet
Oh promise you kid to give so much more than I get
I said love love love love love love love
I just haven't met you yet
Yeah, I just haven't met you yet


" She's Got A Ticket To Ride " - but, She Don't Care! 
You know, folks: " If I Just Haven't Met You Yet " - and, indeed, ' All Of Heaven Knows That I've Been Quite Earnestly Trying ' - then, There Must Be A Very Good Reason!

In fact, I can only wonder at What That Reason Truly Is....



Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...