Friday, April 14, 2017

Incarceron - Catherine Fisher

Catherine Fisher - Incarceron ( 2007 ).
In The Popular 2007 Young Adult Novel entitled: " Incarceron " - written by: Catherine Fisher [ that means: " The Pure And Consecrated One Is My Own Undaunted Fisherman " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Prophetical Allegory.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' Before Anyone Could Ever Escape Their Own More Futile Existence, Someone - From Within The Inside - Must Provide All Of Those Others With That Much-Needed Key '... and, that's why, it was written of Him in Isaiah Chapter 42:

" ' Behold, My Servant whom I uphold and The Elect One in whom My soul delightsI have put My Own Spirit upon Him; and He will bring forth justice to The Gentiles.
He will not cry out, nor raise His Voice; Nor cause His Voice to be heard in the street. A bruised reed He will not break, And smoking flax He will not quench; He will bring forth justice for The Truth. He will not fail nor be discouraged, until He has established justice in the earth; and the coast lands shall wait for His Law. '
Thus says God, The One True Lord who created the heavens and stretched them out; who spread forth the earth and that which comes from it; who gives breath to the people upon it, and spirit to those who walk upon it.

' I, The Lord, have called You in righteousness, and will hold Your hand; I will keep You and give You as: A Covenant To The People, and As A Light To The Gentiles - to open blind eyes, to bring out prisoners from The Prison, and those who sit in darkness from The Prison House. ' " - Isaiah 42:1-7.

Hachette - " The Axe That Is Wielded For Cutting ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just watch The Following Book Trailer for: " Incarceron " - because, in the much larger scheme of things, Who Really Knows You Might Just Be Glad That You Did.... 

America In Prophecy

Incarceron
( 2007by: Catherine Fisher.
" The Pure And Consecrated One Is My Own Undaunted Fisherman! "


Incarceron: Is Based Upon The Premise That The Prison House Himself Is Very Much Alive And Aware Of Everything That Has Been Continually Going On....

Christof - is: " The Father Of Truman "!
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' You Cannot Separate God From The Universe, Because The Mighty One Is Precisely Who That He Is '... and, that's why the name of Yahweh - in the original Hebrew language - quite literally means: " I Am All That Exists "... and, indeed, that is why it also was assuredly written: " You Exist, O Sons Of Jacob, Because I Am "!


In fact, in The New Testament Book Of John we can all ( very clearly ) read:
" In The Beginning was The Word [ YHWH - I Am" The Basic Structural Unit Of All Verse " ]; and The Word Was With God; and The Word Was God. He was, in the beginning, with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. " - John 1:1-5.

The Magic Kingdom has already been sold!
And indeed, whether you know it or not, ' The Son Of That God Is Actually The Prince Of His Covenant '!

In fact, You Had Better Finally Catch Up....

You see, The Main Character Of Incarceron is Finn [ which means: " The: White, Pure-Hearted, Conscientious, and Fair One " ]; and on pages 259-260, we can read about their own very first interaction:
" ' Finn, ' it [ Incarceron Himself ] said, in a voice of deep displeasure, a throaty treacle of huskiness. ' At Last. ' 
He [ Finn ] stepped back, into Gildas. The Sapient's [ The One Presumed To Be Wise ] hand gripped his elbow. ' You Know My Name. '
' I gave you your name. ' Its tongue flickered in the dark cavern of its mouth. ' Gave it long ago, when you were born in My cells. When you became My Son. '
He was shuddering. He wanted to deny it, shout out, but no words would come.
The creature tipped its head, studying him. The long muzzle, dripping bees and scales, fragmented into a cloud of dragonflies and re-formed again. ' I knew you'd come, ' it said. ' I've been watching you, Finn, because you are so very special. In all the entrails and veins of my body, in all the millions of beings that I enclose, there is no one quite like you. '
The head zoomed closer. And, something like a smile formed and broke. ' Do you really think that you can escape from Me? Do you forget that I could kill you, shut down the light and air, and incinerate you in seconds? '
' I Don't Forget, ' he managed to say.
' Most men do. Most men are content to live in their prison and think that it is the world, but not you, Finn. You remember about Me. You look around and see My Eyes Watching Over You; and in those nights of darkness: You Called Out To Me and I Heard You... '
' You Didn't Answer, ' he whispered.
' But, You Knew I Was There... You are A Starseer, Finn. How interesting, that is! '
Gildas pushed forward. He was white, his sparse hair wet with sweat. ' Who Are You? ' he growled.
' I Am Incarceron, old man. You should know. It was The Sapienti [ All Of Those Supposedly Wise Ones ] who created Me. Your great, towering, overreaching endless failure. Indeed, I Am Your Nemesis. '
It zigzagged closer, its mouth wide so that they could see the rags of cloth that hung there, smell the oily, oddly sweet stench of it. ' Ah, The Pride Of The Wise... And, now you dare to seek A Way Free of your own egregious folly. ' " - Incarceron, pgs. 259-260.

And, indeed, of Finn [ or, " That Final Servant And Light To The Gentiles " ] it has most assuredly been written:
" Listen, O Coast Lands, to Me, and take heed, you peoples from afar! The Lord has called Me from The Womb; from The Matrix Of My Mother [ All Of Those Tightly Interwoven Intersections, Found Throughout The Entire Body Of The Fabric, Within A Common Bolt Of Cloth ] He has made mention of My NameAnd, He has made My Mouth like a sharp sword; In the shadow of His hand He has hidden Me, and made Me a polished shaft; In His quiver He has hidden Me.”
And He said to Me:  ' You are My servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified. '

Then, I said: ' I have labored in vain, 
I have spent my strength for nothing and in vain; Yet surely my just reward is with The Lord, and my work with My God. '
And, now, The Lord - Who formed Me from the womb to be His Servant, To bring Jacob back to Him, so that Israel is gathered to Him ( For I shall be glorious in the eyes of the LordAnd My God shall be My strength ) -

Indeed, He says: ' 
It is too small a thing that You should be My Servant to raise up The Tribes Of Jacob, and to restore The Preserved Ones Of Israel


Therefore, I will also give You as A Light To The Gentilesthat You should be My Salvation To The Ends Of The Earth. ' " - Isaiah 49:1-6.

Paul Attreides - " He Who Points Out The True Way ".
Now, like that Bene Gesserit Mother Mohiam in the motion picture of Dune had to ask herself, you too must honestly ask: " Could He... Be, The One? " - and, indeed: Maybe, He Actually Is....

You see, Michael ( in Hebrew ) literally means: " Who Is Like Unto God? "....


Ahava and Shalom. 

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...