Sunday, January 1, 2017

You Raise Me Up, by The Secret Garden, is ( actually ) A Spirit Filled Message from God!

Secret Garden - You Raise Me Up ( 2001 ).
In The Popular 2001 Song entitled: " You Raise Me Up " - written by: Brendan Graham [ that means: " The Crowned Prince Who Possesses His Own: Officially Deeded, Legally Authorized, And Recorded Homestead " ], and Rolf Undsæt Løvland [ that means: " The Bright And Famous Wolf - For Whom The Table Has Now Been Set - Is The Worker Upon Earth Who Serves As My Own Right Hand " ]; and performed by Secret Garden [ which refers to: " A Very Special Place That Has Long Been Hidden: From All Public Knowledge And The Casual Viewership Of Others " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' When You Actually Do What God Has Repeatedly Asked From You, Such A True Faith Is Always Eventually Rewarded '... and, now it is time for someone to finally collect His Own Long Awaited Paycheck!

Decca - " A Form Of Radio Tuned Navigation ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " You Raise Me Up " - because, in the much larger scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

You Raise Me Up ( 2001by: Secret Garden.
" The Crowned Prince Has Now Been Provided His Deeded Land! "


You Raise Me Up: Whether You Believe It Or Not, Is Still A Song From A Father To His Own Son....

When I Am down...
And, Oh My Soul, so weary; 
When troubles come...

And, My Heart burdened be; 
Then, I Am still...

And, Wait Here in The Silence; 
Until You Come,
And, Sit Awhile With Me.


You raise Me up...
So, I Can stand on mountains. 
You raise Me up...

To walk on stormy seas. 
I am strong...

When, I Am on your shoulders. 
You raise Me up...

To more than I Can Be! 

You raise Me up...
So, I Can stand on mountains. 
You raise Me up...

To walk on stormy seas. 
I am strong...

When, I Am on your shoulders. 
You raise Me up...

To more than I Can Be! 

There is No Life

No life without Its Hunger
Each restless heart...

Beats, so imperfectly; 
But, When You Come...
And, I Am Filled With Wonder;
Sometimes, I Think...
I Glimpse Eternity
.

You raise Me up...
So, I can stand on mountains. 
You raise Me up...

To walk on stormy seas. 
I am strong...

When, I Am on your shoulders. 
You raise Me up...

To more than I Can Be!

You raise Me up...
So, I Can stand on mountains. 
You raise Me up...

To walk on stormy seas. 
I am strong...

When, I Am on your shoulders. 
You raise Me up...

To more than I Can Be! 

You Raise Me Up...
To More Than
I Can Be!


You know: " The Rain Is Already Falling "!
You see, dear brothers and sisters: ' In The End, There Is Nothing Around Us But All Of His ( Own Ongoing ) Stories '... and, in the end, whether we refer to them as simply: Books, Movies, Television Shows, Video Games, and/or Songs - is, now, functionally irrelevant.

Because, whether we comprehend it or not, They All Impart His Own Knowledge To Some... while, of a similar importance, Just Passing The Time For Those Who Have Always Remained Blinded!

Just, Stop... and, quite honestly, Take The Time To Think About It....

Face it, Television is: " The Black Mirror "!
What we refer to as: " Prophetical Allegories " - are, merely our own imperfect glimpses, Into The Now Obsidian Mirror Of Our Own Ongoing Reality!

For, thus it is written, in James Chapter 1:
" Therefore lay aside all filthiness and overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness The Implanted Word, which is able to save your souls.
But, Be Doers Of The Word; and Not Hearers Only; thus, deceiving Yourselves.
For, if anyone is A Hearer Of The Word; and Not A Doer; then: ' He Is Like A Man Observing His Natural Face In A Mirror '. For, He Observes Himself; goes away; and Immediately Forgets What Kind Of Man He Was.
But, he who looks into The Perfect Law Of Liberty; and continues in it; and Is Not A Forgetful Hearer; but A Doer Of The Work; this one Will Be Blessed In All That He Does.
If anyone among you Thinks He Is Religious, and does not bridle his tongue, but deceives his own heart; This One’s Religion Is Useless.
Pure and Un-Defiled Religion before: God [ The Creator Of All ] and The Father [ Whom Everyone Is Actually Descended From ] - is this, ' To Visit Orphans And Widows In Their Trouble [ To Factually Assist Them In All Of Their Needs ] And To Keep Oneself Un-Spotted From The World [ No Matter What May Come Your Own Way ] '. " - James 1:21-27.
Are you ( yourself ): " A True Kingsman "?
You see, dear brothers and sisters: " Our Own Manners, Really Do, Make Up The True Man "!

In fact, I'm Just Saying....


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...