Monday, January 23, 2017

Light My Fire - Jim Morrison & The Doors

The Doors - Light My Fire ( 1966 ).
In The Popular 1966 Song entitled: " Light My Fire " - written by: James Douglas Morrison [ that means: " The Crowned Prince Who Crosses The Extremely Deep River Is My Own Son The Angel Of Death " ], Raymond Daniel Manzarek [ that means: " Your Own Adviser And Protector Is The One Who God Alone May Judge; And May God Indeed Protect That Man Who Is King " ], Robert Alan Krieger [ that means: " The Bright And Famous One Is: The Unyielding Rock Of Nobility And He Who Refuses To Back Down " ], and John Paul Densmore [ that means: " God Has Provided: The Small And Humble One And The One Who Always Fights For His Home " ]; and performed by The Doors [ which is a very subtle reference to: " Those Doorways Of ( Both ): Heaven And Hell " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' There Is A Whole Lot More Going On All Around Us Then The Majority Of Us Have Ever Considered '... and, whether we really want to or not, It's Now Time To Begin Opening Our Own Eyes!

Elektra - " The One Who Selects Our Own Path ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " Light My Fire " - because, whether you currently understand it or not, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did.....

America In Prophecy

Light My Fire ( 1966by: The Doors.
" Whether You Know It Or Not, The Doorways To Both: Heaven And Hell - Now, Lie Completely Open Before You! "


Light My Fire: Offers A Very Important Message To Those Who Would Very Soon Perish Without Honestly Hearing It.... 

You know, that it would be Untrue... 
You know, that I would be A Liar... 
If, I was to say to You: 
' Girl, We Couldn't Get Much Higher '

Come On, Baby... Light My Fire
Come On, Baby... Light My Fire
Try to set the night on fire.... 

The Time To Hesitate Is Through
No Time To Wallow In The Mire
Try Now, We Can Only Lose... 
And, Our Love Become A Funeral Pyre

Come On, Baby... Light My Fire
Come On, Baby... Light My Fire
Try to set the night on fire.... ( yeah )

The Time To Hesitate Is Through
No Time To Wallow In The Mire
Try Now, We Can Only Lose... 
And, Our Love Become A Funeral Pyre! 


Come On, Baby... Light My Fire
Come On, Baby... Light My Fire
Try to set the night on fire.... ( yeah )

You know, that it would be Untrue... 
You know, that I would be A Liar... 
If, I was to say to You: 
' Girl, We Couldn't Get Much Higher '

Come On, Baby... Light My Fire
Come On, Baby... Light My Fire
Try to set the night on fire....
Try to set the night on fire....
Try to set the night on fire....
Try to set the night on fire....


Maybe, you can't: " Break On Through To Other Side "?
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' When It Comes To Those Doors, Perception Is Everything '... and, only a few of us do have it, while the majority of us don't!

After all, I'm Just Being Painfully Honest....

Because, when everything has been said and done: " There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked "!


Ahava and Shalom. 

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...