Friday, January 27, 2017

According to Lifehouse, everything is now ( just ): " Hanging By A Moment "... and, All I Really Need Is You!

Lifehouse - Hanging By A Moment ( 2000 ).
In The Popular 2000 Song entitled: " Hanging By A Moment " - written by: Jason Michael Wade [ that means: " Yahweh's Own Son Is The One Like God; Who Stands In The Ford At The River! " ] and performed by Lifehouse [ which refers to: " All Of Those Spiritual Children Belonging To God " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Spiritual Message.


You see, dear brothers and sisters, when Yahshua [ Himself ] says:
" O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! 
See, Your house is left to you desolate! For I say to you, you shall see Me no more, until you say: ‘ Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord! ’ " - Mathew 23:37-39.
- you can be certain, that: ' There Is Something That You've ( Quite Honestly ) Missed '!

Dreamworks - " Now Fishing From The Moon ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " Hanging By A Moment " - because, whether you currently understand it or not, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Hanging By A Moment ( 2000by: Lifehouse
" A Message For All Of Those Children Belonging To God! "


Hanging By A Moment: Is Attempting To Remind You Of Something That You've All Now Apparently Forgotten....

Desperate for Changing;
Starving for Truth;
I'm closer to where I started...

I'm Chasing After You!

I'm falling even more in love with you;
Letting go of all I've held on to;
I'm standing here, until you make me move...
I'm hanging by a moment, here with you!

Forgetting all I'm Lacking;

Completely Incomplete;
I'll take Your Invitation...

You take all of me, now.

I'm falling even more in love with you;
Letting go of all I've held on to;
I'm standing here, until you make me move...
I'm hanging by a moment, here with you!
I'm living for the only thing I know;
I'm running and not quite sure where to go;
And, I don't know what I'm diving into...
Just hanging by a moment, here with you!

There's Nothing Else To Lose...

There's Nothing Else To Find...
There's Nothing In The World;

That Can Change My Mind!
There is nothing else....
There is nothing else....
There is nothing else....

Desperate for Changing;
Starving for Truth;
I'm closer to where I started...

I'm Chasing After You!

I'm falling even more in love with you;
Letting go of all I've held on to;
I'm standing here, until you make me move...
I'm hanging by a moment, here with you!
I'm living for the only thing I know;
I'm running and not quite sure where to go;
And, I don't know what I'm diving into...
Just hanging by a moment, here with you!

Just hanging by a moment....
Just hanging by a moment....
I'm hanging by a moment...
Just hanging by a moment, here with you!



Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be continually upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...