Saturday, October 29, 2016

A Judgement Day is coming for the nations of earth... and, according to this song, we can thank The False Church!

Stealth - Judgement Day ( 2016 ).
In The Popular 2016 Song entitled: " Judgement Day " - written by: Ross O'Reilly [ that means: " The One Who Stands Out, In Your Sea Of Humanity, Is My Son Who Is ( Both ): Courageous And Valiant " ] and Shaun Smith [ that means: " The True Gift From God Is Your Own Forger In The Fire " ]; and produced by Stealth [ which refers to: " An Unexpected Surprise That Has Been: Carefully Concealed And Intentionally Hidden - Just Long Enough To Achieve Its Ultimate Strategic Objective " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' A Great Deal Has Transpired While The Rest Of You Were Still Sleeping '... and, indeed, It's Now Time To Play Catch Up With Virtually No Oil In Most Of Your Own Lamps!

Tileyard - " We Help To Provide You Those Tiles ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just watch The Following Musical Video of: " Judgement Day " - because, whether you currently understand it or not, In The Long Run You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Judgement Day ( 2016 ) by: Stealth.
" The True Gift From God Is Your Own Forger In The Fire! "



Judgement Day: Is Far Closer Than Many Of Us May ( Honestly ) Now Realize....

I can feel the floor shaking;
And, the glass begin to break.
The air is getting thinner, 

With every breath that I take.
The calm before the storm;

You could hear the drop of a pin;
Never been claustrophobic...

But, now the walls are closing in.

I've crossed every line;

Broken every boundary;
And, now it's retribution time.
Because, The Church that I went to...
It Ain't That Holy!

So, strike me down;
Take me away;
Debts are due;

Its time to pay.
Face what I deserve...
Here comes JUDGEMENT DAY!
I won't run, the guilt is mine;
Too long, denying all my crimes.
Face, what I deserve...
Here comes JUDGEMENT DAY!

All the love, I have taken;
All the hearts, I've turned to hate;
Hearts are easily broken,
When you've been made in the shade.
Crossed every line;
Broken every boundary;
And, now it's retribution time;
Because, The Church that I went to...
It Ain't That Holy!

Strike me down;
Take me away;
Debts are due;
It's time to pay.
Face what I deserve...
Here comes JUDGEMENT DAY!
I won't run, the guilt is mine;
Too long, denying all my crimes.
Face what I deserve...
Here comes JUDGEMENT DAY!

Standing at the gate;
Ready to meet my fate;
Cleanse my soul, if it's not too late...
So, bring on JUDGEMENT DAY!

Strike me down;
Take me away;
Debts are due;
It's time to pay.
Face what I deserve...
Here comes JUDGEMENT DAY!
I won't run, t
he guilt is mine;
Too long, denying all my crimes.
Face what I deserve...
Here comes JUDGEMENT DAY!



What can we learn from: " Fallwell, Massachusetts "?
You see, dear brothers and sisters:" Those Churches That All Of Us Went To... They, Ain't That Holy " - and, believe it or not,' God Has Always Placed A Great Deal Of Value Upon Sanctification And Holiness '!

And, consequently, it has been written:
" After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illuminated with his glory. 
And he cried mightily with a loud voice, saying: ' Babylon The Great Is Fallen, Is Fallen, And Has Become A Dwelling Place Of Demons, A Prison For Every Foul Spirit, And A Cage For Every Unclean And Hated Bird! 
For all of the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury. '
 And I heard another voice from heaven saying: ' Come Out Of Her, My People, Lest You Share In Her Sins, And Lest You Receive Of Her Plagues. 
For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. 
Render to her just as she rendered to you, and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her. In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart: " I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow. "
Therefore her plagues will come in one day—Death and Mourning and Famine. And, she will be utterly burned with fire; for strong is The Lord God who judges her. " - Revelation 18:1-8.

After all, it has been equally written:" The Judgement Shall Begin First With The House Of God "... and, indeed, The Word Of God Cannot Be Broken!


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...