Tuesday, July 5, 2016

If you're: " Holding Out For A Hero " - then, isn't about time that you start to look around?

Bonnie Tyler - Holding Out For A Hero ( 1984 ).
In The Popular 1984 Song entitled: " Holding Out For A Hero " - written by: James Richard Steinman [ that means: " The Crowned One ( Or, Supplanter ) Is The Strong And Powerful Ruler Who Drinks From My Own Cup "] and Dean Pitchford [ that means: " The Head Educator Of My Church Is The One Who Speaks Up Just Prior To The River Crossing " ]; and performed by Bonnie Tyler [ which means: " The Beautiful One Is ( Both ): The Doorkeeper And The Original Setter Of All My Own Tiles " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important And Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' Even Wikipedia.com Has Taken The Time To Notice The Spiritual Elements That Are To Be Found In This Video '... in fact, just read their own following short excerpt:
" At the beginning of the music video, Bonnie Tyler escapes from A Burning House; the video is set primarily in the vicinity of The Burning House and upon The Edge Of The Grand Canyon – interspersed with shots of Angelic Background Singers dressed all in White
Evil Cowboys dressed all in Black, carrying neon whips then appear before Tyler, threatening her; A Cowboy Hero now dressed all in White, brandishing a revolver, appears on horseback; and Those Evil Cowboys flee with The Hero In Hot Pursuit. As the song fades out, The Hero once again re-appears in front of Bonnie Tyler. " - excerpt from Wikipedia.com.

Columbia - " The Foundation Is Yahweh ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just watch The Following Musical Video for: " Holding Out For A Hero " - because, if the right spirit is currently dwelling within you, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Holding Out For A Hero ( 1984 ) - by: Bonnie Tyler.
" The Beautiful One Is The Original Setter Of My Tiles! "


Holding Out For A Hero: Well, For Your Sake, I Hope That You Don't Hold Out For Too Long....

Where have all the good men gone;
And, where are all the gods?
Where's the street-wise Hercules...
To Fight The Rising Odds?
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
Late at night I toss and I turn;

And, I Dream Of What I Need....

[ Chorus: ]
I Need A Hero!
I'm holding out for A Hero,
Until the end of the night...
He's gotta be strong;
And, he's gotta be fast;
And, he's gotta be fresh from the fight.
I Need A Hero!
I'm holding out for A Hero,
Until the morning light...
He's gotta be sure;
And, it's gotta be soon;
And, he's gotta be larger than life.

Somewhere after midnight;
In my wildest fantasy;
Somewhere just beyond my reach...
There's someone reaching back for me!
Racing on the thunder,
And, rising with the heat;
It's gonna take A Superman to sweep me off my feet!

[ Chorus ]

Up where the mountains meet the heavens above...
Out where the lightning splits the sea...
I Would Swear That There's Someone Somewhere;
Watching Over Me.

Through the wind and the chill and the rain...
And the storm and the flood...
I Can Feel His Approach;
Like, The Fire In My Own Blood.

[ Chorus ]


Who is: " That Fallout Boy " - anyway?
You see, dear brothers and sisters: ' While You Have Been Simply Waiting Around And Doing Virtually Nothing For Centuries, The Right Hand Of God Has Been Extremely Busy In Setting Up All Of Your Own Tiles '... and, it's now really a shame, That You've Never Honestly Studied That Book!

Because, had you truthfully done so, then you would now be in The Strongest Of All Spiritual Positions... since, whether they realize it or not, No One Can Defeat The Angel Of Death!

You see, That Hidden One is ( quite truthfully ) An Angel....
And, thus it has always been written:
" You Are The Battle-Axe; and My Own Instruments Of War: for with You [ My Own Army Commander ] I Will Break The Nation In Pieces; and with You [ That Smaller Remnant, Whom I Shall Then Spare ] I Will Destroy Kingdoms.... " - Jeremiah 51:20-26.

Now, isn't that ( quite honestly ): " A Good Enough Hero " - for, The Job? After all, that was A Rock Solid Promise From God....


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...