Saturday, July 2, 2016

Have you heard The News, yet? Because, according to Huey Lewis, it's now ( actually ): " Hip To Be Square "!

Huey Lewis - Hip To Be Square ( 1986 ).
In The Popular 1986 Song entitled: " Hip To Be Square " - written by: Hugh Anthony Cregg [ that means: " The Intelligent One ( Or, The One That Is Correct In His Own: Heart, Mind, And Spirit ) Is The One Who Is Highly Praiseworthy; And The Unyielding Rock " ], Bill Gibson [ that means: " The One With: The Will, Desire, And Helmet Of Protection - Is My Own Son Who Has Always Been Pledged " ], and Sean Hopper [ that means: " The Gift From God My Own Sure Footed Traveler " ]; and performed by Huey Lewis And The News [ which refers to: " The Intelligent One Who Has Now Mastered All Types Of War And The Valuable Message That He Most-Assuredly Provides " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important And Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' There Is Absolutely No Shame In Doing The Right Thing... No Matter How Much Pressure That It Will So Often Bring Down Against You '... and, let's just face it folks, " If You Don't Stand For Something, Then ( Sooner Or Later ) You'll Honestly Fall For Anything "!

Chrysalis - " Now Undergoing An Internal Change ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just watch The Following Musical Video for: " Hip To Be Square " - because, whether you now realize it or not, There Has Always Been Someone Who More-Properly Understands The True Power Of Love....

America In Prophecy

Hip To Be Square ( 1986 ) - by: Huey Lewis And The News.
" The Lord Of War Has Now Provided You The Heads Up! "


Hip To Be Square: Is A Message That Tells Us, When You Do The Right Thing, Someone ( Indeed, Very Powerful ) Has Now Got Your Own Back....

I Used To Be A Renegade...
I used to fool around...
But, I Couldn't Take The Punishment;
And, I had to settle down!
Now, I'm Playing It Real Straight;
And, yes, I cut my hair.
You might think I'm crazy;
But, I don't even care...
Because, I can tell what's going on:

It's Hip To Be Square...
It's Hip To Be Square!

I like my bands in business suits;
I watch them on TV...
I'm working out most every day;
And, watching what I eat...
They tell me, that it's good for me;
But, I don't even care.
I know, that it's crazy;
I know, that it's nowhere...
But, there is no denying that:


It's Hip To Be Square...
It's Hip To Be Square...
It's Hip To Be Square...
So Hip To Be Square!

It's not too hard to figure out;
You see it every day...
And, those that were the farthest out;
Have gone the other way...
You see them on the freeway;
It don't look like a lot of fun.
But, don't you try to fight it;
An idea whose time has come...
Don't tell me, that I'm crazy;
Don't tell me, I'm nowhere;
Take it from me:


It's Hip To Be Square...
It's Hip To Be Square...
It's Hip To Be Square...
So Hip To Be Square!

Tell 'em, Boys....

Here, there, and everywhere;
Hip, Hip, So Hip To Be A Square!
Here, there, and everywhere;
Hip, hip....

Here, there, and everywhere;

Hip, Hip, So Hip To Be A Square!
Here, there, and everywhere;
Hip, hip....

Here, there, and everywhere;

Hip, Hip, So Hip To Be A Square!
Here, there, and everywhere;
Hip, hip....

Here, there, and everywhere;

Hip, Hip, So Hip To Be A Square!
Here, there, and everywhere;
Hip, hip....


Perhaps, you too should: " Step Into The Light ".
You see, dear brothers and sisters: " Rock'n Roll Ain't Noise Pollution At All.... In Fact, It Just Makes Good Good Sense " - to, All Of Those Wise Ones who will now ( quite truthfully ) examine it!

And, if you would rather: " Search All Of Those Scriptures; To See Whether It Is So "... then, might I first recommend that you start with Joel Chapter 2 - which, quite honestly, says:

" And it shall come to pass afterward, that I Will Pour Out My Spirit Upon All Flesh; and Your Sons and Your Daughters shall ProphesyYour Old Men shall dream Dreams; and Your Young Men shall see Visions; and also upon The Servants and upon The Handmaids in those days I Will Pour Out My Spirit.
And I will shew wonders in The Heavens and in The Earth: Blood, and Fire, and Pillars Of SmokeThe Sun shall be turned into Darkness, and The Moon into Blood, before the great and terrible day of The Lord will come.
And it shall come to pass, that Whosoever Shall Call Upon The Name Of The Lord Shall Be Delivered: for in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as The Lord Hath Said; and In The Remnant whom The Lord shall call. " - Joel 2:28-32.

After all, I Do Believe That It Now ( Quite Truthfully ) Applies!

But, The Real Question is now ( quite honestly ): " What Do You Think "?


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...