Monday, May 2, 2016

In My Church, by Maren Morris, we must invariably ponder the age old question: " Where Have We Gotten The Whole Truth? ".

Maren Larae Morris - My Church ( 2016 ).
In The Popular 2016 Song entitled: " My Church " - written by: Michael James Ryan Busbee [ that means: " Who Is Like God? The Crowned Prince ( Or Supplanter ) That Is The Little King; And An Extremely Efficient Pollinator! " ]; and performed by: Maren Larae Morris [ which means: " The Bitter One Who Provides Clarity Is The One Who Stands At The Junction In The River " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' There Are A Whole Lot Of Illusions About What Honestly Constitutes The Best Place Of Worship '... and yet, throughout our own world history, The Majority Has Always Been Wrong!

Columbia - " The Foundation Is Yahweh ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " My Church " - because: The Truth Has Always Been Provided For Free and ( who really knows ) You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....


America In Prophecy

My Church
 ( 2016 ) - by: Maren Larae Morris.
" The Bitter One Who Provides Clarity Stands At The Junction. "



My Church: Is A Message To Remind You That The Latter Rain Of The Holy Spirit Is Now Already Falling....

I've cussed on A Sunday;
I've cheated; and I've lied;
I've fallen down from Grace...
A few too many times.
But, I find Holy Redemption;
When I put this car in drive;
Roll the windows down; and turn up the dial.

Can I get A Hallelujah...
Can I get An Amen...
Feels like The Holy Ghost running through ya;
When I play the highway FM!
I Find My Soul Revival,
Singing Every Single Verse;
Yeah, I Guess, That's My Church!

When Hank brings The Sermon;
And, Cash leads The Choir;
It gets my cold coal heart burning...
Hotter, Than A Ring Of Fire!
When this wonderful world gets heavy;
And I need to find my escape;
I just keep the wheels rolling, radio scrolling...
Until My Sins Wash Away!


Can I get A Hallelujah...
Can I get An Amen...
Feels like The Holy Ghost running through ya;
When I play the highway FM!
I Find My Soul Revival,
Singing Every Single Verse;
Yeah, I Guess, That's My Church!

Can I get A Hallelujah...
Can I get An Amen...
Feels like The Holy Ghost running through ya;
When I play the highway FM!
I Find My Soul Revival,
Singing Every Single Verse;
Yeah, I Guess, That's My Church!

Hey, Can I get A Hallelujah...
Can I get An Amen...
Feels like The Holy Ghost running through ya;
When I play the highway FM!
I Find My Soul Revival,
Singing Every Single Verse;
Yeah, I Guess, That's My Church!
Yeah, I Guess, That's My Church....

Yeah, I Guess, That's My Church....

Why not just: " Face The Music " - folks?
You see, dear brothers and sisters: ' Even While Driving Down That Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, You Have Never Been Truly Alone '... and, that's the true meaning behind Jeremiah Chapter 31, where it actually says:
" But this is The Covenant which I will make with the house of Israel After Those Days, " says The Lord: ' I will put My Law within Them, and I will write it upon Their Hearts; and I will be Their God, and they will be My People. 
And each man will no longer teach his neighbor, and his brother, saying: ‘ Know the Lord ’, for They Will All Know Me [ through their own personal experience ], from the least of them to the greatest ', says The Lord
And, I will forgive their wickedness, and I will remember their sin no more. " - Jeremiah 31:33-34.


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...