Thursday, May 12, 2016

According to Canaan Smith, not just anyone can: " Love You Like That "... and, indeed, He ought to know!

Canaan Smith - Love You Like That ( 2014 ).
In The Popular 2014 Song entitled: " Love You Like That " - written by: Brett & Jim Beavers [ that means: " The One That Is Descended From Britain And The Crowned One Who Supplants All Of Those Others Is That Son To Be Found In Midst Of The River " ]; and performed by Canaan Lee Smith [ which means: " The One Known As Israel ( Or, The Servant ) - Who Dwells In Your Valley - Is My Own Forger In The Fire " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important Message About Love.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' According To The Script There Is Actually One Man Who Cannot Be Moved '... and, indeed, He's Got: " Two Tickets To Paradise " - if, you're ready, willing, and able to actually go with him!

UMG - " They're All Working Together ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " Love You Like That " - because, God Is The Only True Provider For All Of Those Dreams; and ( indeed ) You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....


America In Prophecy

Love You Like That ( 2014 ) - by: Canaan Lee Smith.
" The One Known As Israel Is My Own Forger In The Fire "



Love You Like That: May Seem Like, " Just Another Silly Little Love Song " - But, I Can Assure You, It Definitely Isn't....

Hey, girl, I'm just a small town run around;
I get my kicks out on the outskirts of town.
I could never do it like a pretty city boy;
I'm more a fishing in the dark, nitty, gritty, boy.
So, lay back and let me paint you a picture;
The way I wanna kiss you is:


[ Chorus: ]
Slow as The Mississippi...
Strong as A Fifth Of Whiskey...
Steady as A Tom Petty Track...
I wanna love, wanna love you like that!
Deeper than A Sunset Sky...
Sweeter than Muscadine Wine...
All night until The Sun Comes Back...
I wanna love, wanna love, wanna love you like that!

When I'm with you, I Can See Down The Road, girl;
Not just the gravel that we're traveling over, girl;
And, I'm betting that it's gonna be A Wild Ride.
But, I promise that I'm gonna be there by your side;
I think we've got Another Memory In The Making;
So, baby, let's take it, take it!


[ Chorus ]

I ain't gonna do it like a pretty city boy;
I'm a fishing in the dark, nitty, gritty, boy.
So let me love you...


[ Chorus ]

Baby, I wanna love, wanna love, wanna love you like that!

Yeah
I could never do it like a pretty city boy;
I'm A Fishing In The Dark, nitty, gritty, boy.



Perhaps, you should: " Listen To That Music "?
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' Our Own Relationship With God Has Always Been A Two Sided Coin '... and, whether you believe it or not: " You Can't Have Just The One Side [ aka, Heads ]; Without Equally Acknowledging The Other [ aka, Tails ] "!

In fact, that is precisely why: " There Are Two Sides To Every Story "....

And, thus Yahshua told you quite plainly:
" Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of Wolves. Therefore be wise as All Of Those Serpents and yet remain harmless as Doves! " - Mathew 10:16.
It's, really, quite sad; that You Never Can, Nor Will, Listen!


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...