Tuesday, March 1, 2016

When two different worlds invariably Collide... whether, we want it to or not, One Of Them Must Eventually Give Way!

Howie Day - Stop The World Now ( 2004 ).
In The Popular 2004 Song entitled: " Collide " - written by: Kevin Griffin [ that means: " The One Who Was Beautiful From Birth Is The One Who Is Exceptionally Strong In His Faith " ] and Howard Kern Day [ that means: " The Noble Watchman Is The One Who Continuously Trudges Through Battle From Dawn Until Dusk " ]; and produced by Epic Records [ which refers to: " A Recorder Of Music That Is Monumental In Both Scope And Importance " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Spiritual Message Of Hope.


You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' Everyone Needs Someone To Faithfully Encourage Them And To Cheer Them On Along The Way '... because, you might as well face it: " Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes "!

Epic Records - " The Ones You Should Notice "!
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " Collide " - because, whether you honestly believe it or not, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....


America In Prophecy

Collide ( 2004 ) - by: Howard Kern Day.



Collide: Is About The Unexpected Impact Of Two Separate Bodies That Are Attempting To Move In Opposite Directions....

The Dawn Is Breaking...
A Light Is Shining Through;
You're Barely Waking;
And, I'm Tangled Up In You.
( Yeah )

But, I'm open...
You're closed.
Where, I follow...
You'll go.
I worry, I won't see your face
Light up again!

Even the best fall down, sometimes...
Even the wrong words, seem to rhyme...
[ Regular version: ] Out of the doubt that fills my mind;
[ Acoustic version: ] Out of the doubt that fills your mind;
I somehow find...
You and I collide!

I'm quiet, you know...
You make a first impression.
Well, I've found I'm scared to know -
I'm always on your mind.

Even the best, fall down sometimes...
Even the stars, refuse to shine...
Out of the back, you fall in time;
I somehow find... 
You and I collide!

Don't stop here;
I lost my place;
I'm close behind.

Even the best, fall down sometimes...
Even the wrong words, seem to rhyme...
Out of the doubt, that fills your mind;
You finally find...
You and I collide!

You finally find...
You and I collide!
You finally find...
You and I collide!


Even Fogerty says: " You And I Will Collide ".
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' There Is Indeed A Train Wreck Coming For A Great Many Of You '... since, you have neither: Studied All Of Those Scriptures, nor ( honestly ): Paid Very Close Attention The World Now All Around You!

In fact, for the vast majority of you, " It Just Goes In One Ear And Right Out The Other "... now, doesn't it?


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...